Vineyard Homes works alongside families/carers and multiple agencies to get the best support plan for children in our care. We encourage and support young people to be engaged in the following.
- Cleaning and doing of own laundry including ironing
- College enrolment
- Reading and understanding letters received
- Seeking Employment, training and CV writing skills
- Accessing social benefits
- Financial budgeting
- Booking and attending GP and other health appointments
- Activities and exercise
- Drugs and alcohol awareness
- Building strong and stable relationships.
We offer a range of accommodation types in our supported living Packages Accommodation can be shared from 2-4 bedroom properties that provide a safe environment for the young people to thrive and grow into young adults. Our
accommodation is regularly maintained and inspected to keep the standards to a
high level and comes furnished with the required furniture fittings required for day to day living.